What Cheap Wedding Accessories Should I Use(Keep Reading Now)
If there’s one wedding essential that isn’t in short supply, its cheap wedding accessories. You can get cheap wedding accessories from online retailers, from local department stores, wedding shops, and even dollar stores. Unfortunately though, getting the accessories isn’t really the problem. The problem is finding clever ways to use them for the wedding.
Accessories to Consider…
- Table cloths & Napkins
- Silverware (Plastic is Okay)
- Picture Frames
- Fruit Bowls
- Ribbons and Raffia
- Guest Trinkets
- Wedding jewelry
- purse for bridesmaid
What to Spend…
Listen, you’re going for CHEAP wedding accessories, not expensive ones. You’re going to want to get the wedding supplies you need at wholesale prices if you intend to save any money at all. That said, make sure you shop around and get the lowest price per item possible.
If you spend any more than $500 for your wedding accessories, you’ve spent WAY too much and you probably got too much also. Then again, if you only need a few things and are NOT planning to decorate the entire event using cheap wedding accessories, you can probably get away with spending less than $100 total.
Clever Ideas For Your Cheap Wedding Accessories…
- Use the table cloths and napkins in alternating colors. Napkins white & table cloth blue, table cloth white & napkins blue.
- Use colored candles as table centerpieces and as wedding table decor. (use a sticker with the bride & groom’s initials for a better affect: S&R, P&T, B&C, etc.)
- Gather up some photos of the two of you and make a bunch of copies. Put these photos in the picture frames and start using them as wedding decor all over the place. Small groups of 2-3 pictures are most effective, as they won’t make the area appear cluttered.
- Use colored balloons matching the theme of the wedding. Obviously, it’s not a carnival, so don’t get too carried away with balloons and ribbons; just make sure there are a few here & there. Custom balloons can be ordered online.
Evening Purses;Women love clutch purses. These are useful accessories that not just carry important items, but also complete women’s wardrobe. Should you consider presenting evening purses to your bridesmaids, you may want to have these purses personalized with jeweled names or initials of your bridesmaids. Beaded evening purses can be used by your bridesmaids on your wedding day and other special occasions.
Cheap wedding bridal accessories are the best & most loyal friend of a budget wedding. If you can remember that, well, you won’t have any problem saving money while putting together your dream wedding.