In medicine, pathological hair loss is called alopecia. In 95% of cases, the causes of male pattern baldness are associated with hormonal imbalances due to hereditary factors. Therefore, the risk of starting to lose hair at an early age is significantly higher among those whose relatives had previously encountered this problem. All because of increasing levels of androgens. If no action is taken, then testosterone will continue to have a degenerative effect on the skin and hair, until the person becomes bald at all after a while. Endocrinologists prescribe androgen level tests for those suffering from alopecia, and in case of deviations, hormone replacement therapy is prescribed, which makes it possible to effectively combat male pattern baldness. If hormonal balance is in order, then it may be suspected that the effect of one of the following factors has led to baldness:
- the use of potent drugs;
- metabolic disease;
- infectious or severe chronic diseases.
Here is a list of the main nutrition recommendations from the network of men’s hairdressing salons in NY:
- limit the amount of simple carbohydrates you eat (sweets, pastries and sweeteners). This will reduce the load on insulin-producing zones of the pancreas, normalize blood glucose levels, thereby eliminating the effect on other endocrine glands and the metabolism in general;
- get used eating less salt. This will help to normalize blood pressure and ensure adequate nutrition to all organs and tissues, including the skin and hair;
- eat more raw vegetables and fruits. Especially useful for baldness: carrots, bananas, citrus fruits and nuts;
- eat more protein, especially of plant origin: seeds, peas, beans, soybeans, buckwheat, and more;
- increase the amount of omega fatty acids consumed, which are abundant in red fish, seafood, nuts and olive oil.
As you can see, elegant men’s haircuts are not everything. The health of your entire body remains very important.
Business address 1: 302 E 52th St New York, NY 10022