Is laser hair removal permanent?
From the past few years laser hair removal has become one of the top non-surgical procedures in the world. According to the statistics provided by the FDA, laser hair removal is the best method that provides permanent hair reduction solution. But that does not mean that it will not remove all of your hair, but that the overall amount of hair removed can vary.
But what exactly is a laser?
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation is the acronym of laser. It is a device that produces an intense light beam, which disable the follicles of hairs present under your skin on a permanent basis. But, with the current state of laser technology, no treatment will completely can get rid of the entire part of your body hairs.
The fact is some hairs will always grow back. But the best thing is that with laser treatment up to 80 percent of your body’s unwanted hairs will get discarded completely. And some hairs that will grow back may well be much thinner, less visible and paler than they were previously.
However, the permanent nature and the efficacy of laser hair treatment varies to a great extent depending on the kind of skin type you have as well as the colour of your hairs. Basically, it is said that laser hair removal works best when there is a strong contrast between the colour of your hairs and your skin, which means that it is the most effective on black or very dark hairs on very pale skin.
But, for people having paler hairs, or brown hairs on brown skin, the good news is that with new Soprano XL technology this has become possible. But you need to be more limited in the choice of clinics that can offer this more specialized treatment. In fact, people with sensitive skin can also experience painless laser treatment with the new laser technology.
Cape town based hair removal company – Bareskinco said to us there are more than one type of laser designated for the removal of hair, so there is a great possibility that one will definitely work well.
Also, you need to be aware that lasers only work on hairs that is in the active growth phase, and as all hair has different growing stages, you are likely to undergo more than one treatment to ensure that all of the body hair is destroyed. Generally, 6 to 8 individual treatments along with the interval of 8 to 12 weeks may be necessary.
Planning a holiday – 5 reasons you must have laser hair removal
Are you planning a beach side holiday or an adventurous trip, but you are little bit conscious about your body hairs? There is no doubt in saying that today everyone, especially women wants to have a beautiful skin that can complement them.
Also, some of the temporary hair removal methods like waxing, shaving and plucking works only for a certain period of time. If you have tried all these obvious hair removal techniques, then you might have already decided that laser hair removal treatment is the right one for you. But there are few things that you need to know.
- Making use of the laser hair removal technique to remove your unwanted body or facial hair is the good option. As, in this procedure the hair follicle cell is targeted and there is no chance of any damage to any of the other surrounding cells and the skin.
- In fact, every area of the body can be treated with laser removal technique. Whether you want to discard hairs from your legs, underarms, arms, upper lip, hands or bikini line, you will find the best possible treatment according to your needs.
- From over past few years, laser hair removal method has become the most popular among the people. This is the best method to remove unwanted hairs in a very effective manner, and it is almost 80 to 90% effective after 4 to 6 sessions of treatment. With the help of the laser technique you can not only save a lot of your time, but can also save your money.
- Laser hair removal method is in fact one of the safest and painless methods of removing unwanted hair. But, if you are unsure about what is involved in the process, you can then consult the laser specialist to find out more. They will let you know you about the whole process, what to expect, what are the charges involved and what you need to do before and after your treatment. Also, the clinic will provide you their certification so that you get assured that the person carrying out your treatment is qualified and experienced in the field.
- You need to undergo with only 6 to 7 sessions of treatment, so the process will not last for long. Perhaps, with the laser hair removal, you can look forward to wearing something different and attractive