Are you suffering from the style malaise? And looking for the best ways that make your wardrobe fashion confident, then you have come to the right place. In this blog, MyNikeVisit-NA is going to tell you the top 5 ways that make your summer wardrobe stylish and enchanting.
5 ways that make your summer outfits appropriate and make your look stylish and cool in summer:
- Keep your Maxi Dresses: Equally, at home, beach or walking on a street, maxi dresses are cool for hot summers day and night. One of the greatest reasons why women love to wear maxi dresses in summer is that, without any doubt, it incredibly famine. Many people believe it looks weird when you pair a maxi dress with shoes. Since, summer is all about experimentation, without any doubt, it gives the fresh and younger look to women. If you are going to go for a walk don’t forget to wear an oversize cotton shirt. A cotton shirt is not only saved your hands from tan but also give edgy look. If you want to look more stylish, you can also wear a belt- this will instantly make everyone around you jealous.
- Re-stock your denim shorts collection: If you want to look classy chic in summer than update your wardrobe with denim shorts. Technically, summer is a season of denim shorts. By choosing great pieces with denim shorts you can make everyone jealous. Pair a bodysuit with denim shorts and you will look sassy. Off shoulder top and denim shorts are your best friends in the summer holidays. As off shoulder top made up of light fabric it make you comfortable throughout the day. If you don’t want to hide your leg in summer and don’t feel good in short dresses, then denim shorts can be the best solutions. Also, a variety of accessories like cross bag, sunglasses, cap, and the belt will perfectly match with the denim shorts. You can also wear denim shorts with shiny ankle boots for casual dates and parties.
- Update your weekend dress collection: As the temperature continues to rise, new weekend dresses in the new season is a must. Give your style revamp with some fresh dresses, floral print based dresses to be pinpointed. Fashion love of leopard print dresses is still going stronger. You can also wear a white shirt over a floral dress to look light and feel fresh in summer. There is a separate fanbase for jumpsuits. It makes for an easy all-in-one summer look that requires no efforts. To look pop, you can also add light accessories. As we said above summer season is all about experimentation, you can make a crop top and skirt work for daytime by layering a long, airy cardigan. To beat the light of the sun you can wear yellow hues short dress that embraces in the form of yellow light. Let face it- there is nothing more convenient than wearing a dress at all time in summer. Since, summer brings so many events at the weekend, chooses the dresses that can uplift your style. Are the same jeans and tees getting you down at the weekend? It’s a time to breathe new life into a wardrobe by updating weekend dress collection.
- Rethink your footwear: It’s an official time to strove away your winter boots and rethink about summer footwear. It is believed that the key to an elegant outfit starts from the ground up. A simple look such as denim shorts and t-shirt can be given the fashion twist with a statement of slippers. Try adding a summer trendy footwear to update your wardrobe. You can also try low heel and minimal straps that make for the perfect everyday sandal for summer. The ultimate naked sandals are perfect night footwear.
- Take care of your clothes: It doesn’t matter how much money you are investing in clothes to make wardrobe summer-centric. It’s all about how you take care of them. Whether you are wearing jeans or a maxi dress, a secret of looking stylish round the clock is to make sure your clothes look polished. Use mild detergent while washing clothes, ion it and keep it in the clean place. You only look sassy and chic if you care for your clothes.
Our ideal wardrobe is not about keeping trendy clothes, it all about how we keep our clothes. So, practice the art of keeping clothes systematically and update the collection as per the season.
No matters, if you are feeling comfortable in high-heel sandals, wear flats. But, wear with confidence. And invest in the collection that supports your wardrobe. MyNikeVisit-NA hope, now you understand how to shaken wardrobe to look and feel better. If you have any personal tips for making wardrobe summer-centric, we love to hear them.